Parks in Ontario
2023 Annual SPC April Exhibition at The Lawrence House Centre for the Arts
It’s time to submit your photo information for our Annual SPC April Exhibition at The Lawrence House Centre for the Arts. The theme is Parks in Ontario. The subject matter can include national, provincial and municipal parks as well as conservation areas.
Please take this opportunity to print up to three of your favourite images for display to share with your fellow members, and the public.
Please register your entry as described below by Friday, March 31st.
Intake will be Sunday, April 2nd, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
If not possible, please bring your work in earlier that week.
- Minimum photo size 8”x10” - no maximum within reason
- Framed photo, canvas print, board mounted or any format that is archival and ready to hang with a wire across the back.
- Must have your name, photo title and price on the back.
- Must be “For Sale”. Price your piece keeping in mind that the Lawrence House will take a 25% commission on all sales.
- You will need to be a member of The Lawrence House Centre for the Arts. Memberships start at $20 - you can purchase your membership on their web site: https://lawrencehouse.ca/become-a-member/
- Please register your photo entry for the exhibition by Monday, March 31th at: https://lawrencehouse.ca/submission-form-for-sarnia-photographic-club-april-exbibition/
Questions? Please contact: